- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Date:Monday, June 3, 2013 - 1:00pm - Friday, June 7, 2013 - 12:00pm
Each year Bio-Link Fellows from across the nation travel to the Clark Kerr Campus (CKC) in Berkeley, CA to learn about the latest practices in biotechnology education.
Submitted by Mandy Hunter on Mon, 05/13/2013 - 9:29am
Date:Monday, June 17, 2013 - 9:00am - Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 5:30pm
CERET (the Consortium for Education for Renewable Energy Technology) still has a few spaces available for a Train the Trainer Academy on Biofuels.
Date:Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - 12:00pm - Sunday, September 1, 2013 - 12:00pm
Register now for summer workshops in genomics techniques. Multiple workshops will be held throughout the spring and summer at several colleges in the Bio-Link network.
Biotech programs in Texas Work Together to Adopt and Implement the Texas Biotechnology Skill Standards.Submitted by Linnea Fletcher on Thu, 02/21/2013 - 3:54pm
Texas community colleges work together to align biotechnology curriculum.