- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Opening Session III: Evaluation and measurement
Presenters: Candiya Mann (Bio-Link Evaluator), WSU, and Holly Kerby (MATC)
Bio-Link Evaluator Candiya Mann will talk about the National Survey and the landscape of bioscience programs today.
Holly Kerby will give a sneak preview of her Wednesday session. You can learn more about about putting theatre techniques into science teaching here at Fusion Science Theatre
As a side note, we would like attendees to reflect on creative ways to meaure sucess for biotech programs and other ATE funded projects.
Every year we survey Summer Fellows attendees to assess the impact of joining the Bio-Link network on student outcomes. Some of these impacts are indirect. We ask about your learning experience with the idea that it correlates with benefits for your students. Sometimes the impacts are direct. For example, a connection with Bio-Link helped one community member make a connection with the National Lab at UC Berkeley. Now, he brings students there every summer to do research with faculty.
We're attaching a DRAFT version of the follow-up survey for your review. We would like you to reflect on these questions during the conference and think about what it means to you to be part of the Bio-Link community. The final survey will include some new questions but this draft version should help stimulate your thoughts so you'll be ready with answers when it's time for the survey.
If you would like to provide examples of ways that Bio-Link has impacted your students, we'd appreciate seeing them in the comment section below.