- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Working with your program pages
Each Bio-Link program has a program page.
1. Edit some of the information on your program page.
2. Make new pages that are linked from the program page.
The links will appear in two places:
- at the bottom of the program page and
- in the menu on the left side of your program page.
See an example: Shoreline Community College.
It's easiest to get started by editing some of the information on your program page.
When you log in to the site, you will see a link to your program page.
Selecting that link will take you to your program page where you can begin editing.
Once you're comfortable with the appearance of your program page, you can create new pages.