- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Job postings in the Bio-Link LinkedIn group
Some of you may have noticed recently that we've been sharing several job postings in our Bio-Link LinkedIn group.
We are specifically trying to share technician level jobs in the U.S. since that's where we're based and that's the group we serve.
We would like to know your thoughts on this practice and whether or not you think sharing job posts is a good idea.
Let us know your opinions and views by either voting in our LinkedIn poll or sharing your comments. The URL is here: http://tinyurl.com/7wyc365 or you can go to our Bio-Link LinkedIn group and look under "Manager's Choice."
We would also appreciate knowing if you find a job because of one of these announcements. You can comment here or email me directly (email@example.com).
Your comments and thoughts on the idea of certification for biotechnicians are valuable as well. You've been raising great points and ideas that need to be considered going forward.
Please keep those comments and ideas coming!