- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Ocean science internships for community college students in Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii
The Center for Ocean Science Education Excellence (COSEE) has internship opportunities for community college students who are interested in developing research and outreach skills through a program called: Promoting Research Investigation in the Marine Environment (PRIME).
Interns spend 35-40 hours per week conducting lab, field, and/or site work, working on weekly journal assignments, attending seminars, and participating in other marine lab and PRIME program activities. All interns are required to give a final public presentation at the end of the internship. Interns receive a $2000 stipend and on-site housing is provided.
Application deadline: April 20th, 2012.
You can download application forms with detailed requirements at the end of this blog post.
To learn more about PRIME internship opportunities in Oregon, Washington, and Hawaii, please and read blog posts from former interns, please see the COSEE PRIME blog.
The project descriptions are here:
See project descriptions, find additional details for PRIME 2012, and learn how to apply here: