- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Sprucing up your program pages: adding a logo
Spring is in sight and it's time to start updating some of the Bio-Link web pages.
We have added some new features to the web site that you might enjoy.
1. Program locations. The Degree and Certificate pages now display program locations.
2. Program logos. We've added a feature that allows you to easily upload a logo to your program site and link it to your college site. Click the image below to see how this works with Hagerstown Community College.
3. Program photos. We've added another feature where you can upload photos from your program and position them automatically.
Click the image below to see how this works with Forsyth Technical Community College.
In the coming weeks, we will be sending out short tutorials on how to spruce up your program web pages and get them looking good for spring.
This week, we'll begin with adding a logo to your program page
In future weeks, we'll go through the topics listed below:
This week ► 1. Adding a logo to your program page
3. Adding program descriptions
4. Adding / updating degree & certificate descriptions
5. Writing a blog post
6. Linking to related items or events
7. Checking your account information (email, address, etc.).
Please contact us if you have any troubles logging in to the site.
And feel free to suggest additional tutorials in the comment section below.