- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Tulsa Community College's science school makes the news
Tulsa World reports that high school and middle school teachers, from at least 24 school districts, are enthusiastically attending science school this summer at Tulsa Community College. TCC, a long-time Bio-Link program, obtained funding for the workshop from the NIH through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and the Oklahoma IDeA network.
Teachers who attend the workshop at TCC get to keep the equipment to use in the classroom, nearly $4000 worth of supplies for each class.
Quoting from Tulsa World:
Gregg Moydell, who teaches science at Fort Gibson High School, said the experiments and equipment would let students get a taste of what working in biotechnology would be like.
"This is invaluable to me, the hands-on experiments that will pique the interest of students," he said. "Any type of program that will get kids excited is worth a teacher's time."
Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=19&articleid=20100617_11_A11_Scienc215760
Sara Plummer, 6/17/2010, TCC offers science school, Tulsa World
|Diana Spencer loads a gel. Image from Tulsa World.|