- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Toby Horn's blog
Submitted by Toby Horn on Tue, 09/04/2012 - 6:51am
Community college students and instructors are invited to attend the National Institutes of Health Community College day on October 19, 2012.
RSVP by October 5!
August 6 - 10, 2012 --- Professional Development for Instructors in Genomics at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD!
Summer Internships for Community College Students at the National Institutes of Health - Applications now open!
From the National Institutes of Health, Tuesday, November 15, 2012...
I became a scientist because I was INTERESTED. My love was developmental biology, and I recognized early on that all that wondrous development was due to molecules.