- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Quality Assurance Auditor
What does this job involve?
Job Description and Responsibilities:
In my job I review testing results and documentation against the requirements of company and client SOP's. I need to be familiar with Federal regulations, both good manufacturing practices (cGMP), good laboratory practices (GLP)
Commonly Used Skills and Techniques:
his position requires the ability to problem solve and multi task. Good Information Technology skills and Investigative skills are essential. I am also required to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of employees within the company.
Rewards and Challenges
What do you find most rewarding about this job?:
My position is different from standard laboratory work. I work behind the scenes, making sure the essentials are fulfilled. I have flexibility in hours and no boundaries.
What is the most challenging part of your job?:
I do miss hands-on laboratory work and some aspects of my job are repetitious.
There is a lot of room for professional growth. People with regulatory affairs experience/quality assurance are highly sought after by pharmaceutical companies. Be prepared to continually learn new regulations, interpretations and guidelines.