- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Clinical Research Professional
Clinical Research Professionals perform clinical research studies on the effects of new drugs, new applications of approved drugs, or new medical devices on humans. Studies conducted by CRPs evaluate the safety and effectiveness of new therapies in treating human disease.
These professionals work in biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, as well as contract research organizations, medical research laboratories, and government labs.
Students in these programs learn clinical research site procedures, governmental and local regulatory affairs methods, experimental design and statistics, technical reading and writing skills focusing on clinical research applications, and bioethics.
Training is likely to cover areas important for passing the certifying examinations of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA).
A clinical research professional certificate program includes courses in:
Clinical research methods
Clinical regulatory procedures
Bioethics for clinical research