- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Post Baccalaureate Certificate / Advanced Technical Certificate
These biotechnology certificate programs are typically 1 year in length and are designed for students that have completed either a Bachelor's or Associate's degree with coursework in biology and chemistry.
These programs include courses in molecular biology, biotechnology lab techniques, instrumentation, bioinformatics, quality assurance, often microbiology.
Often these programs include an internship or some type of work experience.
Hands-on work and proficiency in laboratory techniques are emphasized.