- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Reply to comment
Earlier this spring, you shared lots of ideas when we asked for your suggestions for topics for the Summer Fellows Forum.
We think quite a few of these topics would make good Birds of a Feather (BOF) sessions.
Here they are below:
- Growing a program
- Quantifying "Good Hands"
- Social networks + mobile technologies
- Class management and teaching challenges
- Teaching & working in a regulated environment
- Developing state standards
If you would like to lead one of these discussions, either volunteer below or people know at room 204 when it's time for BOFs.
If you have other topics, please sign up in the comment section below and write down the topic that you'd like to lead.