- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Reply to comment
Bio-Link’s Bridge to Biotech Learning Community
City College of San Francisco’s Bridge to Biotech, also known as the Bridge to Biosciences program, is a vocational program serving underprepared, underrepresented, and economically disadvantaged students who wish to pursue a career in life sciences research or manufacturing in biotechnology companies, or in academic and government research labs.
Leveraging the success of CCSF’s Bridge to Biosciences program to increase diversity, retention and success in Biotech programs, Bio-Link has been developing the Bridge Learning Community to support the scaling of the Bridge to Biosciences program at colleges around the country.
Goals of CCSF's Bridge to Biosciences program:
1. Increasing student diversity, retention and success in Biotech programs
2. Accelerating student learning using our contextualized and integrated curriculum, and
3. Facilitating career transition through an internship program.
To find out what to expect when joining Bio-Link’s Bridge Learning Community, a community of practice that supports the design and development of a Bridge program at your college, follow this link.
Contact: Laurence Clement, Bio-Link B2B Project Leader - firstname.lastname@example.org.