- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Embryonic Stem Cell Course (Stanford)
These instructional materials were developed with support from the National Science Foundation and have been used in embryonic stem cell courses at Stanford and at San Francisco State University. Materials include Laboratory Protocols for both mouse and human embryonic stem cells, Lectures, Activities and Assessments. A Bioethics activity includes extensive readings. Two syllabi are provided to illustrate scheduling. If a full course on stem cells is not appropriate for your curriculum, individual lectures and activity modules are well-suited for integration into existing bioscience or biotechnology courses.
Chris Scott of Stanford University is currently recruiting faculty and Institutions to implement these materials. Please contact Chris (email@example.com) if you are interested.
Additional materials (*log-in required)
Lectures: Powerpoint slides and lecture notes
*Please note: You must log in to the Bio-LInk site to access the additional materials.
- If you do not have an account, please request a Course-in-a-Box account.
- If you already have an account for another portion of this site, you still need to request a Course-in-a-Box account.
- If you came from the Curriculum Clearinghouse, you still need to request an account to view the Course-in-a-Box materials.