- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
3rd Annual Kingsborough Community College Biotechnology Workshop
Date:Monday, July 11, 2011 - 12:30pm - Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 9:00pm
Attention high school teachers! There are a couple of spaces left in the 3rd Annual Biotechnology Workshop at Kingsborough Community College during July 11-14 and 18-21, 2011.
Registration for this eight day workshop is free and teachers will receive a $750 stipend at the end.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. All teachers will receive a lab book to take home, a biotechnology kit of choice for home school in addition to the $750 stipend.
Participants will get hands on practice with eight day state-of-the-art biotechnology laboratory exercises and hear from several leaders of the Biotechnology industry.
Sarwar Jahangir, P.D, (firstname.lastname@example.org
or Arthur Zeitlin (Arthur.email@example.com)