- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Bio-Link Austin Meeting
Date:Monday, August 15, 2011 - 2:00pm - Friday, August 19, 2011 - 10:00pm
At this meeting, participants will learn new skills and techniques, examine and test exemplary curriculum models and course material, engage in dialogue about ethical, legal, and social issues in biotechnologyand learn how to disseminate this information within their own regions. Fellows are expected to implement new strategies into their own programs, to lead regional staff development activities, and provide prompt response to follow-up surveys.
Bio-Link Conferences allow members and partners to share successes in teaching the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary for student success in the rapidly changing biotechnology workplace. A highly qualified workforce is one of the major factors required for high tech industries like biotechnology to thrive. Bio-Link and its members are dedicated to these aims.
This year’s Bio-Link meeting will split between two days of high school focused labs and three days of College level labs, please look at the tentative agenda to see the days focus on what level of laboratory exercises.
Please take advantage of a unique opportunity to connect with educators from across our region by choosing to sponsor one of the following conference needs: · Morning coffees or conference breaks · Friday or Saturday lunch · Promotional items: tote bags, pencils, T-shirts, note pads, etc. · Door prizes. Participants will appreciate your contribution and will be able to take home items representing your company.
Agenda - Please see the attachment below
Do you have additional activities to suggest? please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More information is available at: http://www.austincc.edu/biotech/Bio-Link_meeting.php
Help us make every workshop better than the one before by completing the post-workshop Evaluation form