- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Bio-Link Equipment Depot Open House
Date:Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
Teachers can pick up free supplies at the Bio-Link / CCSF Equipment Depot.
- School Identification will be necessary on demand and you will need to fill out a registration and acceptance form.
- We accept Teachers from Community Colleges, Universities, and High Schools. Different School Programs have different needs for diverse Biotech operations.
- If you join, please contribute. Those that join us will be asked to contribute time, contacts, expertise, space and labor to help keep this program up and running.
- Contribution is fun for most people, and educational as well - you can learn a lot about our equipment and supplies. We are not trying to overwork or punish anyone, just get you as Educators to own a piece of our program!
- Everyone will need to fill out a registration form with clear legible contact information and School ID. Verification can include letterhead, School Taxpayer ID, business cards, the more the better. The intent is to screen out non- educational recipients.