- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Learn and Earn Convening
Date:Saturday, October 1, 2011 - 5:00pm - Monday, October 3, 2011 - 5:00pm
With generous support from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the League for Innovation and TIES cordially invite you to a Learn and Earn Convening being held October 1-2 at the JW Marriott Indianapolis in conjunction with the 2011 STEMtech conference (October 2-5). Industry groups, corporate executives, government officials, and education advocates will convene to discuss how they can help create affordable, practical education pathways that allow more young adults to earn a postsecondary credential that gives them a competitive edge in the workforce. Also discussed will be education programs and policies that enable students to concurrently work and earn their way toward a degree or credential. An agenda for the Learn and Earn Convening is attached.
There are no fees to participate in the Learn and Earn Convening on Saturday and Sunday morning, but you must register for the STEMtech conference if you would like to attend formal conference sessions Sunday through Wednesday. A list of conference sessions and registration
information can be found at www.league.org/2011stemtech/sessions.cfm.
National Science Foundation ATE Centers, National Laboratories and Technology Centers, and MIT Fab Lab representatives are invited to participate in Poster Sessions on Monday, October 2, from 12:00 – 1:00 PM.
Working closely with the Teaching Institute for Excellence in STEM (TIES), the League for Innovation has arranged an exceptional opportunity for conference participants to network with National Science Foundation ATE Centers, National Laboratories and Technology Centers, and MIT Fab Lab representatives as they display information about their Learn and Earn programs of study.
Please complete and return the attached RSVP form to Barbra Skarzynski me by July 31.