- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
STEM SYMPOSIUM at St. Phillip's College, San Antonio, TX
Date:Thursday, November 15, 2012 (All day)
Greetings from the Centers of Excellence for Mathematics and Science at St. Philip’s College, On behalf of our biotechnology program, you are cordially invited to attend our third annual STEM Symposium on November 15th, 2012.
The purpose of the event is to gather San Antonio industry and educational stakeholders in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM). This year, St. Philip’s College is elated to announce it has become the first community college in Texas to offer an A.S. in biotechnology!
For this reason our professional guest speakers are experts from the US Army-Institute for Surgical Research and Bio-Link, South Central Region. As an industry/educator stakeholder we would like to invite you to engage with other attendees to bridge communication between education and workforce. We believe your attendance and input is important in revitalizing our economy and shaping the future of STEM in our city.
You will have an opportunity to share, discuss and build on ideas focused at expanding STEM education pathways to address economic development needs according to San Antonio’s 2020 Vision Plan.
If you would like to designate another representative, please forward this invitation as we desire to have your institution represented.
A holiday luncheon will also be provided. Space is limited and we ask for a quick reply as seats are filling quickly.
Please see the invitation attached and below for details.