- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Bridge to Biotech is highlighted in SF Public Press
The SF Public Press had a wonderful article yesterday on the Bridge to Biotechnology program at the City College of San Francisco. In the article, student Kiel Copeland, tells his story of an employer going out of business and new career developing anti-viral drugs at at Prosetta, an SF area biotech company.
Interestlngly, the article also cites a report claiming that a lack of skilled workers could jeopardize the Bay Area's leadership in the biotech industry and criticizes the state for failing to invest in educating the biotech workforce.
Laurence Clement from CCSF and Lori Lindburg (BayBio) are interviewed as well.
One of the most interesting pieces of the story wasn't the article itself, it was the series of comments at the end.
It's a nice read.
Added: You can watch video interviews with Bridge to Biotech students on the Bio-Link YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/wat
1. Siri Markula, "City College students struggle to break into biotech firms" March 24, 2011, SF Public Press