- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
SLCC Quality Training Course
BIOTECHNOLOGY QUALITY AND REGULATIONS TRAINING
OVERVIEW AND SCHEDULE
Submitted by Vivian Ngan-Winward, Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt Lake Community College
DESCRIPTION: This is a four day training course contributed by Dr. Vivian Ngan-Winward that is intended for instructors who want to teach quality and regulations in their own schools. The course includes lectures, classroom activities, and one laboratory exercise.
Note that Dr. Ngan-Winward’s students are encouraged to take an ASQ certification exam to become a “Certified Quality Improvement Associate, CQIA.” The lectures in this course therefore include general quality topics not specific to the biotechnology industry that relate to this certification exam.
The following materials from Dr. Ngan-Winward’s course are provided in the additional materials section:
· PowerPoint presentation
· Descriptions of class activities and accompanying activity documents
· Description of laboratory activity
· Exams and quizes
· Supplementary resource materials
*Please note: You must log in to the Bio-LInk site to access the additional materials.
- If you do not have an account, please request a Course-in-a-Box account.
- If you already have an account for another portion of this site, you still need to request a Course-in-a-Box account.
- If you came from the Curriculum Clearinghouse, you still need to request an account to view the Course-in-a-Box materials.