- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Bio-link collaborates with outreach organizations and grant-funded projects at several institutions. Become a Bio-Link partner!
- Submitted by Johanna Anton on Wed, 11/28/2012 - 11:21am
The Bay Area Biotechnology Education Consortium (BABEC) is a regional network of local science education organizations based in the Northern California Bay Area.
- Submitted by staff on Tue, 09/27/2011 - 12:40pm
The mission of the DNA Learning Center is to prepare students and families to thrive in the gene age. We envision a day when all elementary students are exposed to principles of genetics and disease risk; when all high school students have the opportunity to do hands-on experiments with DNA; and when all families have access to genetic information they need to make informed health care choices.
- Submitted by samryan on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 8:27pm
- Submitted by samryan on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 11:15pm
The Northern California Bay Area Biotechnology Center (NCBC) serves to bridge the gap between education, job training, economic and workforce development and employment advancement in the greater Northern California Bay Area region.
- Submitted by samryan on Mon, 11/21/2011 - 8:30pm