Presenters: Sandra Porter & Patricia Delich
We will have two sessions that are slightly different:
One session is more specific to the needs of Bio-Link program members and partners. The other session is more specific to Bridge adopters.
I. When do you need to log in?
• ❑ create or edit content
• ❑ Directories
• ❑ Bridge to Biotech
• ❑ Courses in a Box
II. What happens if you forget your log in name or password?
III. How does the Bio-Link web site work?
• ❑ CMS - content management system
• ❑ lots of modules
• ❑ special fields
• ❑ database queries
• ❑ Publishing - visible and invisible content
• ❑ Workspace
• ❑ Edit, or add your comments to the Bio-Link User Guide
1. Log in.
2. Working with your program page
This session is open to anyone, but will emphasize skills that are needed for Bio-Link program leaders.
This session is open to anyone, but will emphasize skills that are needed for Bridge to Biotech adopters.
For Bridge participants:
Instead of making a blog post, please post your content in the Bridge to Biotech area:
1. Go to Create Content
2. Choose Bridge to Biotech
3. On your Bridge page - enter information in the form areas.