Each Bio-Link program has a program page.
1. Edit some of the information on your program page.
2. Make new pages that are linked from the program page.
The links will appear in two places:
See an example: Shoreline Community College.
It's easiest to get started by editing some of the information on your program page.
When you log in to the site, you will see a link to your program page.
Selecting that link will take you to your program page where you can begin editing.
Once you're comfortable with the appearance of your program page, you can create new pages.
To edit your program page:
1. Log in.
2. Navigate to your program page. (An easy path is to click the Bio-Link program page link that appears on your account page).
3. Click the Edit tab towards the top of the page.
4. The sections that you might like to edit are the:
a. Program information section.
1). Modify the text in any way you like. It's probably best to limit this section to 2-3 paragraphs.
If you have lots of information to add, you can put that information on a new page.
2). Upload an image. It's best to keep image sizes below 300 px in width.
See "Uploading images" for more information.
b. Add the names of companies and research institutions that have hired your students.
You may add links if you like. See "Adding a link" for more information.
c. Select any degrees or certificates that are offered by your program.
Each row in this table will appear in a separate row on the page.
d. If you wish to attach files - like brochures, open the File attachments section.
Then, browse to find the file in your computer and click the Attach button to upload the file to your page.
5. When you're finished editing, click the Save button.
1. If you change your mind about an edit, click the Revisions tab. Note: The Revisions tab will not appear until changes have been made and saved.
2. Click "revert" to return to an earlier version of the page.
3. You will be asked to confirm this choice. If you are sure, and confirm the reversion, you will see this change appear in your revision log.
You can add your college logo to your Bio-Link program page by doing the following:
1. Find your logo. You can usually drag it from your college web site to your computer desktop.
2. Log in to the Bio-Link web site.
3. Go to your program page. There should be a link to your program from your account page.
4. Click the Edit tab. This opens a window where you can edit information about your program.
5. Find the section that says "logo." Click Choose File. This will allow you to navigate to your desktop. Click the logo file when you've found it.
6. Click the Upload button to upload your file.
7. Enter the URL for your college. This step is optional.
If you enter a URL, a link will be made so that clicking the logo will open a new browser window with your college web site.
8. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the Save button. This will save your work.
The logo will be positioned on the page automatically.