- Biotech degrees / certificates
- Agricultural/Biofuels Process Technology
- Applied Biotechnology Certificate
- Bioinformatics Certificate
- Biofuels Technician
- Biomanufacturing Associates Degree
- Biomanufacturing Certificate
- Bioprocess Laboratory Technology
- Biotechnician / Bioscience certificate
- Biotechnology Associates degree
- Clinical Research Professional
- Environmental Laboratory Technologist
- Genomics Technology Certificate
- Medical Devices Certificate
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Post-Baccalaureate Intensive Certificate
- Quality Control
- Regulatory Affairs Associates degree
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate
- Regulatory Compliance Technologist
- Stem Cell Certificate
- Event Materials
- Photo Gallery
Puget Sound Biotechnology Advisory Committee
The Puget Sound Biotechnology Advisory Committee exists to assist high school faculty who teach in vocational biotechnology programs at high schools throughout the area.
Members of the committee consist of faculty from local high schools, faculty from the Shoreline Community College biotechnology program, Bio-Link representatives, genomics educators from the University of Washington, and science educators from local non-profit organizations, such as Seattle Biomed, the Northwest Association for Biomedical Research (NWABR), and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
Many of the group members also participate and collaborate on the Biotech Expo, an annual celebration of science and creativity, for high school students, organized by the Northwest Association for Biomedical Research.
Log in to view minutes from previous meetings.